We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we recommend that you often visit this page. If at any point in time Holsell Real Estate Group, LLC decides to make use of any personally identifiable information on file, in a manner vastly different from that which was stated when this information was initially collected, the user or users shall be promptly notified by email. Users at that time shall have the option as to whether to allow the use of their information in this separate manner.
This Policy applies to Holsell Real Estate Group, LLC, and it governs all data collection and usage by us. Using www.holsellcc.com, you are therefore consenting to the data collection procedures expressed in this Policy.
Specifically, this Policy will inform you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website.
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection.
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you about the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects several types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc. which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs:
In addition, Holsell Real Estate Group, LLC may have the occasion to collect non-personal anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion, as well as the type of browser you are using, IP address, or type of operating system, which will assist us in providing and maintaining superior quality service.
Holsell Real Estate Group, LLC may also deem it necessary, from time to time, to follow websites that our users may frequent to gleam what types of services and products may be the most popular to customers or the general public.
Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was asked, and any added uses specifically supported on this Policy.
Why We Collect Information and For How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services you have asked.
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails having information we think you may like when we have your consent to do so.
- To contact you to fill out surveys or take part in other types of market research, when we have your consent to do so.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based upon the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims might be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies or associations; the type of contract we have with you, the existence of your consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
Holsell Real Estate Group, LLC does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Holsell Real Estate Group, LLC may collect and may make use of personal information to aid in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At times, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.holsellcc.com
Holsell Real Estate Group, LLC may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Holsell Real Estate Group, LLC uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, And Other Social Media Sites and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within Holsell Real Estate Group, LLC’s control.
Disclosure of Information
Holsell Real Estate Group, LLC may not use or show the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to supply services or products you have ordered.
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented.
- taken together with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot be decided.
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant.
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential.
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service.
- as necessary to keep, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Holsell Real Estate Group, LLC.
Holsell Real Estate Group, LLC respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposes (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Holsell Real Estate Group, LLC products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website, newspapers, or other public means to post a notice.
Children under the age of 13
Holsell Real Estate Group, LLC’s website is not directed to, and does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from, children under the age of thirteen (13). If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of thirteen (13), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database, or in the alternative, that verifiable parental consent is obtained for the use and storage of such information. Anyone under the age of thirteen (13) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website:
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and visitors to our website have the option to drop receiving communications from us by way of email or newsletters. To drop or unsubscribe from our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to email@example.com. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third-party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe or opt-out. Holsell Real Estate Group, LLC will continue to adhere to this Policy with respect to any personal information previously collected.
Links to Other Websites
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we will track:
- Products you have viewed: we will use this to, for example, show you products you have recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we will use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we will ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We will use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Follow any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email, and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
By using this extension, you may be storing personal data or sharing data with an external service.
Who on our team has access?
Members of our team have access to the information you supply us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was bought, when it was bought and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds, and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us supply our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Ultimate Member provides you with forms for user registration, login, and profiles.
Via these forms you are collecting personal data from your users.
How long we keep your data
Registered user information is kept in your website’s database indefinitely.
Data can be exported or removed upon users request via the existing WordPress data exporter or eraser.
If synchronizing data to a 3rd party service (e.g. Mailchimp via our MailChimp extension), data is kept there until unsubscribed or dropped.
Where we send your data
Ultimate Member does not send any user data outside of your site by default.
If you have extended the functionality of the plugin (e.g. sending registered user data to MailChimp via our MailChimp extension, this user info may be passed to these external services. These services may be found abroad and out with the EU.
Notice to European Union Users
Holsell Capital Consultant’s operations are found primarily in the United States. If you supply information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) and sent to the United States. (The adequacy decision on the EU-US Privacy became operational on August 1, 2016. This framework protects the fundamental rights of anyone in the EU whose personal data is transferred to the United States for commercial purposes. It allows the free transfer of data to companies that are certified in the US under the Privacy Shield.) By supplying personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described in this Policy.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
Under the regulations of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) of the EU you have certain rights as a Data Subject. These rights are as follows:
- The right to be informed: this means we must inform you of how we intend to use your personal data and we do this through the terms of this Policy.
- The right of access: this means you have the right to request access to the data we hold about you and we must respond to those requests within one month. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to rectification: this means that if you believe some of the date, we hold is incorrect, you have the right to have it corrected. You can do this by logging into your account with us, or by sending us an email with your request.
- The right to erasure: this means you can request that the information we hold be deleted, and we will comply unless we have a compelling reason not to, in which case you will be informed of same. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The right to restrict processing: this means you can change your communication preferences or opt-out of certain communications. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right of data portability: this means you can obtain and use the data we hold for your own purposes without explanation. If you wish to request a copy of your information, contact us at email@example.com.
- The right to object: this means you can file a formal objection with us regarding our use of your information with regard to third parties, or its processing where our legal basis is our legitimate interest in it. To do this, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the rights above, please rest assured that we will always aim to encrypt and anonymize your personal information whenever possible. We also have protocols in place in the unlikely event that we suffer a data breach, and we will contact you if your personal information is ever at risk. For more details about our security protections see the section below or visit our website at www.holsell.com
Holsell Real Estate Group, LLC takes precautions to protect your information. When you give sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications to build users’ trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information. In addition, Holsell Real Estate Group, LLC is a licensee of TRUSTe. VeriSign also secures the website.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us
Telephone Number: 833-465-7355
Holsell Real Estate Group, LLC
2333 Feather Sound Dr Unit B205
The data controller responsible for your personal information for the purposes of GDPR compliance is: Go Daddy: 1 (480) 463-8389
Our website address is: https://holsellcc.com.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
COPPA Compliance Disclosure: